Oriental Rug Cleaning and Repair
Oriental Rug Cleaning Oriental Rug
Oriental Rug Cleaning
WHY CHOOSE ARTISTIC ORIENTALS TO CLEAN YOUR PRECIOUS ORIENTAL RUG?
- Persian rugs are durable and last for a long time if used and maintained properly. One of the most important ways to preserve the integrity and beauty of your rugs is to wash them. The schedule one must adhere to is based on frequency of the traffic your hand-made oriental rugs are exposed to. This may vary from a very heavily trafficked area (e.g. a scatter rug that is placed inside your home entrance) to a less trafficked area (e.g. formal room of a mansion with a little or no traffic).
- At Artistic Orientals we take a great pride in educating our customers about their Oriental Rug Care needs. Our Oriental Rug Washing Services is second to none and we specialize in cleaning and restoration of Antique Rugs from all weaving parts of the world.
- We take special care of all oriental rugs in our possession. This includes from the time we pick-up to the time we make the delivery. The safety of your rugs/carpets is taken most seriously by Artistic Orientals.
HOW ARE RUGS CLEANED BY ARTISTIC ORIENTALS?
- We have several steps that we take to clean oriental carpets.
- - We thoroughly inspect all rugs for any problems that the rug might have, (e.g. compromised foundation, loose ends, loose sides etc....) and we try to stabilize such issues before taking the next step.
- - (process of removing soils, dirt and grit). In this stage we turn all rugs over and gently beat the back side with special equipment designed for oriental rugs. We spend extraordinary time until we're satisfied all dirt, soils and grit are completely removed.
- - When Dusting is completed, it's time to wash. When washing, we use the best oriental rug cleaning products and apply them most gently until the wash process is satisfactorily completed. All Rugs are washed by hand.
- - At this stage rugs are well washed. Excess water and detergent is rinsed out thoroughly, leaving all rugs clean.
- - Next step follows immediately after rinsing is completed. All water is extracted by a special machine. After water extraction is completed, all rugs are hung to dry.
- - This step is extremely important. All work must be completed and meet Mr. Kia's standards or we will do it again before any delivery is scheduled.
WHY SHOULD YOU TRUST ARTISTIC ORIENTALS FOR ORIENTAL RUG CARE?
- The answer is simple. The owner and founder of Artistic Orientals, Mr. Shahin A. Kia is obsessive when it comes to Oriental Rug Care. He is meticulous and always searching to find and develop new ways in order to present to his customers the best job humanly possible.
Artistic Oriental Rugs Cambridge Oriental Rugs Watertown Oriental Rugs Belmont Oriental Rugs Lexington Oriental Rugs
Lincoln Oriental Rugs Concord Oriental Rugs Newton Oriental Rugs Brookline Oriental Rugs Bedford Oriental Rugs Waltham Oriental Rugs
You won't believe how much dust and soil we removed from rugs. Please pay attention to the photo above. In some extreme cases an oriental rug holds as much as 8 ounces of dust and soil per square foot.
Oriental Rug Repair Concord MA, Oriental Rug Repair Cambridge MA Oriental Rug Repair Massachusetts Oriental Rug Repair Lexington Oriental Repair Arlington MA Oriental Rug Repair Boston MA Oriental Rug Repair
"An antique 19th century rug 1/2 washed by us to demonstrate the difference".